Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Cardz Tv Color Challenge #23

I haven't made  many valentine cards yet this year so I made a longer card than normal. It's 4" x 9". I used the CTMH who's your valentine stamp set. I loved this challenge because red black and white go so well together! Head on over to cardztv.blogspot.com and have some fun!
Owls are my favorite bird and the hearts have x's and o's all over. I don't know if you can see but the square's are embossed with tiny hearts embossing folder and the square's are 2 1/2"x 2 1/2".





For the inside I stamped the little owl and an outer circle of x's and o's.

Recipe:
            CTMH who's your valentine stamp set
            Momento Lady Bug Red  and Tuxedo black ink
            Elegant Edges 2 1/4"
            Black with White polka dots wired ribbon
            Favorite Findings White buttons
            The Paper Studio: Tiny Hearts embossing folder


No comments:

Post a Comment