Friday, February 1, 2013

Die Cuttin Divas challenge #100 anything goes

I made a valentine card for this challenge because it's February!! Today is actually my 24th birthday!!! I love Valentines Day!!! For this challenge I used Teddy Bear Parade, I love the cupid bear! I love all the bears! I used the CTMH valentine stamp set to make that heart background. I cut this little bear at 3" and put her on an action wobble. I love how this card turned out! Head on over to diecuttindivas.blogspot.com for a fun challenge and great inspiration!

Recipe:
            Teddy Bear Parade cartridge Cupid Bear cut @ 3"
            CTMH valentines stamp set
            Action Wobble, glossy accents(wings)
            Pink buttons, purple and white twine
            My pink stamper and Scrappy Moms stamps

1 comment:

  1. Too cute!thanks for playing along with us at DCD!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete