Thursday, February 28, 2013

Die Cuttin Divas ch# 104


I love Tic Tac Toe challenges!!! I chose to do the middle row down which is: buttons, three patterned papers, and embossing. I used buttons for the inside of the flowers. I used  different patterns for the flowers and butterflies. I embossed the white piece of card stock with quatre foil by The Paper Studio. I used the Forever Young cartridge for the flowers and a butterfly punch by Studio G. I used Scrappy Moms stamps: The Charmed life and a piece of white ribbon. I used DCWV  Dots, Stripes, and Plaids Stack. Go see what the talented design team created @ diecuttindivas.blogspot.com.



5 comments:

  1. What a very pretty card!! Love the flowers!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the combo of black and white patterns. Very pretty. Thanks for joining us at DCD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, that turned out really nice! Thanks for entering the DCD Tic Tac Toe challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You rocked the challenge This is so pretty I love the colors you used great card
    Thank you for joining the Die cuttin’ divas
    Tic-tac-toe challenge
    Guest Designer DCD
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute!! Great patterns I love that flower punch. Thanks for joining us at DCD

    ReplyDelete