Saturday, February 9, 2013

Terrific Tuesday Challenge- Valentine's theme


I've been wanting to post this for a few days now but I haven't been able to because the internet has been down. I love challenging myself to try something different. This time I used tulle and wrapped it around a piece of pink card stock to bring some texture into the card. I also used an embossing folder called tiny hearts that is a hobby lobby brand. I used Create A Critter 2 for the heart box of chocolate's. This is an A2 size card. Head on over to scrappymoms-stamps.blogspot.com and have fun!








 Recipe:
             Create A Critter 2 cartridge pg 33 icon feature.
              The Paper Studio embossing folder- Tiny Hearts.
             Pink Tulle
              Scrappy Moms Stamps- Crazy For You

No comments:

Post a Comment